In the event that your employees have to respect a given period of inactivity before taking another shift, Voilà! allows you to impose a minimum break period before resuming work.
1. Navigate to https://console.voila.app/en/
2. Click on Company Settings.
3. Choose the Schedules and Availability tab.
4. Select the Work Constraints option.
5. Turn on Mandatory rest.
6. Type the Minimum hours of rests.
This constraint will be applied to the whole company. Please make sure to create a custom new constraint, learn how in the following article: How to add custom work constraints
Download this article as a PDF: How to set a mandatory rest