By customizing your availability, you will limit the number of shifts and replacements offered to you.
Thus, if an open shift is added by your manager and you are qualified, but unavailable at the time of this shift, Voilà! will not notify you about it.
You will still be able to view the shifts offered when you are unavailable in the event of a change of mind on your side.
Note that you can set your availability per day (every Monday…) and per specific date (Monday, October 2).
- Open the Voilà! Web console.
- Click on your initials or avatar in the lower left corner.
- Click My Profile.
For default availability:
- In the Availability panel, click on the tree dots and chose Update Availability
- Select the date from when your changes should apply. For a temporary change in your availability, set an end date after which availability will go back to your current setting.
- Enter the minimum and maximum # of weekly hours you would prefer to have.
- Check all days for which you are available to work.
- If you are only available for part of a day, uncheck All day and enter the times for which you are available.
- If you want, click the heart icon besides the times where you would prefer to get a shift.
- If needed, enter a note for your manager.
- Click on Save.
Note: If availability changes must be approved, your changes will not be effective before your manager approves them.
For availability on a set date:
- In the Availability panel, click on the tree dots and chose Add unique availability
- Select the date on which you will be available.
- If you will only be available for part of that day, uncheck All day and enter the times.
- Click on Add.
For unavailability on a set date:
- In the Availability panel, click on the tree dots and chose Add unique unavailability
- Select the date on which you will be unavailable.
- If you will only be unavailable for part of that day, uncheck All day and enter the times.
- Click on Add.