Once your employees have been added to your Voilà! you will want to assign them to the workplaces they can work at. If an employee changes workplaces, you can always modify them the same way. There are no limits to the number of workplaces an employee can work at.
- Open the Voilà! web console
- Go to the Employees tab.
- Scroll to or search for the employee
- Click on the employee’s name to open his profile.
- Click on the pencil beside Locations.
- Check all of the locations the employee can work at.
- Click on the “X”. They will automatically be saved.
Note: Once an employee is allowed to a location, you can automatically assign him shifts at all of this location’s sub-locations.
If needed, you can also bulk assign locations to multiple employees at once. Learn how here.